Everyone looks for one special and tasty haleem recipe and check their surroundings by haleem near me, in the season of Ramadan. It has a huge fan base all over the world.
Hey, welcome to the ismartravi blog. I would like to share a beautiful, tasty, spicy, special recipe you and me everyone’s favorite one i.e,. HALEEM. My favorite one is Hyderabadi haleem which is having geographical identification.
Due to lockdown, everyone is at home only and many of us missing the mutton haleem, chicken haleem. But don’t worry and don’t need to search for a mutton haleem near me. I’m here to share the recipe that how to cook a mutton haleem recipe at home easily.
Let’s get started with ingredients:
- Mutton – 250 grams (boneless)
- Wheat sooji or wheat semolina – Quarter cup
- Ghee – Quarter cup
- Fried onions – 1 cup
- Water – 3 cups
- Cooking oil – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – sufficient for taste
- Green chili – 3
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tablespoon
- Shahi jeera (caraway seeds) – 1 spoon
- Small cinnamon sticks (dalchini) – 2
- Cloves loung – 2
- Black pepper – 1 half spoon
- Garam masala – 1 half spoon
- Coriander powder – 1 spoon
- Mint Leaves – 1 bunch
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
Step by step making process:
- First, clean the mutton and keep aside
- To make wheat sooji soft pour water and let it soak for half an hour before
- Take a cooker to add oil in it after heating the oil add mutton and let it cook in the oil for 5 minutes
- Now add shahi jeera(caraway seeds), Black pepper, small cinnamon sticks dalchini, cloves loung. Ginger garlic paste, Green chili, Garam masala, Coriander powder, Sufficient salt for taste, and water. Keep the lid and whistle, let it cook
- Wait for 5-6 whistles from the cooker to boil well before taking out the cooker from the stove
- Now take the boiled mutton into the mixy jar and grained it into a smooth texture or you can also mash it
- Take a curry pan to keep it on the stove and add soaked wheat sooji into the pan add water in it to boil, let wheat sooji boil completely
- Now take another pan to add ghee and heat it. Add boiled wheat sooji and mutton into the pan
- let it boil for sometime after it will become like a smooth paste then put off the stove
- Now add fried onions, lemon juice, mint leaves, in it, and take it out from the stove.
That’s it the tasty mutton haleem recipe is now ready to serve. Serve it hot and you can enjoy the taste.
Please do try it and share your experience with me in the comment box.
THANK YOU 😊💕👍