Hi Guys, ismartravi is here. I just come up with some special tasty recipes in Ramadan’s fasting days.
Anyone can cook these recipes with milk easily and taste it. The best recipes that cook in this special season are having a special identity all over the world.
Let’s Start with ingredients to make Sheer Khurma:
- Fine vermicelli – 1 Cup
- Milk – 6 Cups
- Sugar – According to taste
- Ghee – sufficient
- Chopped Badam – 1 tablespoon
- Chopped Cashew – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Pistachio – 1tbsp
- Soaked and peel out Chirpy Seeds – 1 tbsp
- Melon Seeds – 1 tbsp
- Finely chopped Date – 1 tbsp
- saffron – 1/2 tbsp
- Raisin – 1 tbsp
- Nutmeg powder – 1tbsp
- Cardamom powder – a pinch
Preparation Process Step by Step:
- Take a cup of warm milk add saffron in it, keep it aside.
- Boil remaining milk in a separate vessel and let it boil after add sugar, cardamom powder, nutmeg powder. Now boil milk until a quarter of the milk remain.
- Meanwhile, take a frying pan (which is having a thick base) and add ghee to fry raisin, badam, cashew, pistachio, melon seeds, chirpy seeds. Put them aside.
- Now fry fine vermicelli lightly with left out ghee in the pan. Then add boiled milk into the pan and let it boil.
- In the meantime add milk which is mixed with date, saffron into the boiling milk. Keep a lid on the pan and boil it for 2-3 minutes.
- Now put off the stove and take out cooked vermicelli after well-boiled. Sheer Khurma is ready to serve. You can serve it hot or you can keep it in the refrigerator.
Note: Sheer Khurma taste best when you serve it hot.
I hope you like the recipe and give it a try. If you try it then please do not forget to share your experience in the comment section.